Rexius is seeking both skilled and unskilled landscape maintenance crew members for a full-time, year-round position based out of our Coburg, OR campus. The successful candidate will provide maintenance service on residential and/or commercial landscapes.
Rexius is in its ninth decade and has grown to over 200 employees. In addition to the manufacture and delivery of organic soil, mulch, and bark, Rexius also offers complete landscape and irrigation services: landscape construction and maintenance, environmental restoration services, organic erosion control systems, and conveyed soil/aggregate delivery systems. Through these products and services, Rexius is providing sustainable solutions for the landscape, for the community in which we live, and for the environment we share.
* Valid Oregon driver’s license
* Attention to detail
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Superb customer service skills utilizing active listening
* Awareness of the proper care, use, and maintenance of tools of the trade
* Compliance with company policies and procedures
* Observance and adherence to safety guidelines.
* Punctuality and reliability
* Working well in a team environment
* Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions
* Remaining curious and asking questions when needed
* Qualifications for higher pay rates:
* Previous successful experience in landscape maintenance
* Horticultural knowledge, including plant identification, technical pruning, fertilization, and general principles of horticulture.
* Efficient and organized work habits.
* Ability to drive a maintenance truck and teach and direct crew members in tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance