We are looking for an ambitious and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. This position will work closely with the Marketing Manager. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be actively participating in the development, distribution, and management of content across various marketing platforms. You will help execute and deliver a broad range of marketing initiatives across channels including social media, content creation, copywriting, project management, and performance tracking. This is a hands on position that will help create content (graphics, videos, etc.) as well as, distribute and track performance.
Digital Marketing/Social Media
- Develop and execute a digital marketing plan that includes social media strategies, ROI benchmarks, email campaigns, content marketing, and promotional calendars.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections in an authentic way.
- Create graphic templates for social media posts, signage, promotional flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Knowledge of video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects) is desired.
- Provide writing and editing support for all marketing-related content.
- Manage all marketing assets, including digital files and photographs, printed materials, and branded items.
- Track, manage, and execute marketing projects in a timely manner and on budget.
- Source and purchase materials required for promotional campaigns, and coordinates, production, delivery, and on-site installation/assembly.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and other social media platforms and best practices.