Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Starts at $22/hr (more based on experience)
Springtime Landscape and Irrigation is seeking a skilled Irrigation Service Technician for a full-time, year-round position. The successful candidate will provide maintenance service on existing systems and installation for major repairs, remodels, and upgrades on commercial and residential properties.
Springtime, a division of Rexius, is in its fifth decade of providing Landscape services in Central Oregon. Springtime enjoys a stellar reputation for providing the highest level of quality and service while providing an outstanding work environment. As a family owned business, family is our highest priority!
- Utilize extensive knowledge of electricity, hydraulics, controllers, valves, pipe repair and replacement parts to effectively repair and service irrigation systems.
- Identify faults, troubleshoot and repair all components in an irrigation system.
- Must have knowledge on water feature maintenance and installation.
- Must have knowledge on low voltage lighting maintenance and installation.
- Work alone or as a team to service new installations and existing irrigation systems.
- Must have the ability to become a Certified Back-Flow Tester and LIBDA licensed.
- Must be able to perform all paper work with the highest level of detail
- Must be able to follow schedule set by Manager.
- Carry out irrigation start up, winterization and maintenance as required.
- Employee must have valid Oregon Driver's License and be insurable with Springtime Irrigation's insurance carrier.
- Must be able to work alone, utilize proper time management, have good customer relation skills and be accountable for all aspects of safety in the work place.
- Employee must be able to follow instructions and carry them out in a timely manner.
- Employee must be able to get the job done in the most efficient time for Springtime and the customer.
- Must be trustworthy with company and customer property.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50 pounds and be able to walk a great amount of distance if necessary.
- Candidate must be able to pay attention to details while completing assigned tasks from start to finish.
Benefits Package Includes:
- Health Insurance*
- Dental Insurance* - optional
- Visions Insurance* - optional
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 6 Paid Holidays
* Company pays portion of insurance costs, Employee pays a portion.
ª Employee contributes to 401k
- 401k - Matching
- Employee Discount
- Employee Purchasing
- Employee Discounts at Local Business