Need Help Applying: Call Molly Call Karen "Hablo Español"
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00+ per hour
Springtime Landscape and Irrigation is seeking a skilled Irrigation Service Technician for a year-round position. A successful candidate will provide maintenance service on existing systems and installation for major repairs, remodels, and upgrades on commercial and residential properties.
Springtime, a division of Rexius, is in its fifth decade of providing Landscape services in Central Oregon. Springtime has built a stellar reputation for producing the highest level of quality and service while providing an outstanding work environment. As a family owned business, family is our highest priority!
- Effectively repair and service irrigation systems
- Identify faults, troubleshoot and repair all components in an irrigation system
- Work with water features and low voltage lighting maintenance and installation
- Carry out irrigation start up, winterization and maintenance as required
- Employee must have valid Oregon Driver's License and be insurable with Springtime Irrigation's insurance carrier
- Must be able to work alone, utilize proper time management, have good customer relation skills and be accountable for all aspects of safety in the work place
- Must have the ability to become a Certified Back-Flow Tester and LIBDA licensed
- Must be trustworthy with company and customer property
- Candidate must be able to lift 50 pounds and be able to walk a great amount of distance if necessary
- Candidate must be able to pay attention to details while completing assigned tasks from start to finish
Benefits Package Includes:
- Health Insurance*
- Dental Insurance* - optional
- Visions Insurance* - optional
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 6 Paid Holidays
* Company pays portion of insurance costs, Employee pays a portion.
ª Employee contributes to 401k
- 401k - Matching
- Employee Discount
- Employee Purchasing