Garden Valley Organics
Organic Compost (Certified for Organic Use)
Composted greenwaste and food scraps
- Use Organic Compost to break up clay soils or improve water holding capacity in sandy soils.
- As a soil amendment, Organic Compost is a multi-purpose compost for all your planting needs.
- Blend equal parts of Organic Compost with native soil to create an ideal growing media your plants can thrive in.
- As a seed topdress, we recommend that you spread a 1/2 to 3/4 inch layer of Organic Compost over newly seeded lawn to insulate and stablilize the seed and retain surface moisture to improve seed germination.
- We also recommend using Organic Compost to topdress sewn seed in the rows of your vegetable or flower garden.
Home of Organics.Y.