Organic Compost (Certified for Organic Use)
Garden Valley Organics Organic Compost is an all-purpose mulch/compost used as an alternative to dress for flower and planting beds, a seed cover for new lawns, and soil amendment for newly planted gardens. Organic Compost is ideal for building vigorous root structures in your plants. It consists of 100% natural and organic humus from recycled green waste material and is approved for organic growing. Made in-house in Eugene, Oregon.
- Use Organic Compost to break up clay soils or improve water holding capacity in sandy soils.
- As a soil amendment, Organic Compost is a multi-purpose compost for all your planting needs.
- Blend equal parts of Organic Compost with the native soil to create an ideal growing media your plants can thrive in.
- As a seed topdress, we recommend that you spread a 1/2 to 3/4 inch layer of Organic Compost over the newly seeded lawn to insulate and stabilize the seed and retain surface moisture to improve seed germination.
- We also recommend using Organic Compost to topdress sewn seed in the rows of your vegetable or flower garden.
Enter the delivery address to calculate fees
Your estimated fee is $
Please note, this is an estimate. The actual amount will be calculated at checkout.