Roof Top Soil Mixes Roof Top #1: (intensive) Our standard rooftop soil mix for most planters. Well draining mix that...
Delivery cost will depend on distance from Eugene and volume ordered. Call for quote. All mixes include a basic fertilizer...
Greenhouse #1 $59.50/yd 33% Fine Fir Bark 33% Peat Moss 33% Pumice Greenhouse #2 $51.00/yd 40% Fine Fir Bark 20%...
Delivery cost will depend on distance from Eugene and volume ordered. Call for quote.
- All mixes include a basic fertilizer package specially formulated for greenhouse and nursery application
- All mixes include a basic fertilizer starter charge w/minors
- pH balanced with dolomite lime
- Greenhouse mixes include wetting agent
- Greenhouse mixes are fine screened for consistency at 7/16 minus
- Container mixes are made with medium bark for better drainage
- Pricing listed below is based on 30 cubic yards, FOB Eugene (call for freight quotation)
- Load sizes range from 7 1/2 to 75 cubic yards
- We can build your own mix to your exact specifications; we specialize in custom blends
- Bulk ingredients available for any mix are: aged or fresh Douglas Fir bark (fine or medium), Hemlock Bark, Canadian Sphagnum peat moss, coconut coir fiber, pumice, perlite, sand, loam, compost (including certified organic compost), manure compost, orchid bark and commercial or organic fertilizers. We can add any of your own special ingredients for no extra charge!
- A certain degree of settling and compaction should be expected during delivery. However, Rexius guarantees that the volume charged for is the amount available for your use.
- All soil mixes are blended at time of order
Wholesale Products Available for Mixes
Rexius Bark for Container Mixes (Douglas Fir or Hemlock): Choose from 3/8”, 3/4”, or 1” screened bark for blending your own container mixes. Delivery available in 30 to 105 cubic yards with live floor unloading trailers.
Other Materials Available for Mixes:
- USCC STA Compost
- Certified Organic Compost
- Manure Compost
- Peat Moss (3.8 cu. ft. bales, or 55 cu. ft. Jumbo bales)
- Sand and Loam
- Perlite (4 cu. ft. bags, or 60 cu. ft. bulk totes)
- Pumice (by the ton in bulk, or in totes on special order)
- Coir Fiber (bulk hydrated or compressed blocks palletized)
- Orchid Bark