Terraseeding is a patented process developed by Rexius that combines several cumbersome steps into one easy application of enriched soil and seed to grow a beautiful lawn. Rexius will blow into place a final 1-2 inch layer of Turf Start (a biologically formulated topsoil) blended with seed to eliminate your task of hauling and wheelbarrowing soil, leveling and raking, seeding by hand, fertilizing and topdressing over the seed.
Rexius puts the enjoyment back into landscaping by doing all the hard work for you in one easy step. Just add water!
The Benefits of Terraseeding:
- Seed is planted rather than exposed on the surface.
- Germination is greatly increased because of the warmth and moisture surrounding the seed in the soil.
- Turf Start is designed with active microbes for stimulating germination and establishing a healthy turf that aids in resisting disease.
- The ''blown-in" application levels the rough grade of sub-soil with a smooth finished layer of well draining soil.
- Most lawns can be planted in 2 hours or less!
Oregon law requires that seeding services be performed by a licensed landscape contractor. Rexius landscape contractor's license #7216.